This web site is designed to provide information and resources to professionals, families, and collaborators, and to facilitate communication and work within the Collaborative. The Heartland Regional Genetics and Newborn Screening Collaborative welcomes you to use the resources contained in this site and invites your participation.
Welcome Visitors!Welcome to the Heartland Regional Genetics and Newborn Screening Collaborative. We are a collaborative network of genetics and newborn screening providers, advocates and other stakeholders from Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Heartland’s 11th Annual Conference
April 2015 | Kansas City, Missouri
- Register for Heartland’s ACA Forum Phase II and watch the (Phase I) Video
- NEW — we are pleased to provide a new resource to help you understand how the Affordable Care Act could impact you.
- HIPAA and FERPA Working Together While Keeping the Privacy of the Student in Mind
- Comparing School-Based Plans for CYSHCN and/or Genetic Conditions
- Genetic Testing: A Guide for Primary Care (CME Credit) on May 15 & 16, 2014
- CCHD Screening Webinar
- Arkansas NBS LTFU Presentation: Slides